Women in Ministry Tuition Fund Guidelines
1. Applicant must be one of the following:
(a) The wife of an SDB pastor
(b) The wife of an SDB seminary student
(c) A female SDB ministerial student
(d) A female SDB pursuing a Christian Education career
(e) A female SDB denominational employee
*Exceptions may be made when attendance at an eligible seminar or workshop will directly benefit our denomination.
2. Total amount of financial support shall not exceed $200 for any one person per year.
3. Requested courses, seminars, workshops, etc. must be approved by the Women's Society Board of Directors. The Council on Ministry and/or Board of Christian Education may be consulted to determine eligibility.
4. Applicants should expect to allow at least 1 month for processing requests.
5. A report is to be made to the Board of Directors upon completion of attendance at such a seminar/workshop/course. Receipt of this report will affect the Board's decision to grant future requests from an individual. Please describe:
(a) Courses studied
(b) Educational benefit (to you and your ministry)
(c) Actual costs involved